So,

here's the shot - Z-1p, DA*60-250 at 60mm, f/4, AGFA Vista 200. Scanned with Minolta ScanDual IV at 3200dpi, no tonal corrections, sharpening or other tricks. 50% size.
http://nagi.ee/photos/photo_sizes.php?id=10450739&size=o&album_id=148643

BR, Margus

Luiz Felipe wrote:
I was keeping myself controlled until you said how easily the Z1p would focus with the DA*... would you one of these days shoot film with it?? And tell about the frame coverage???

Really interesting lens, indeed...

LF

Margus Männik escreveu:
Well, today I can laugh  :) Loud:)))
Decided to defy all those viruses and bacilluses and went out to shoot.
DA*60-250 is SUPER. Yes, naturally it's quite heavy and large for my weak body (and I hate its price tag), but it paints pictures like some long-focus-rembrandt. Sharp focus right from wide open, nice bokeh. And by the way - yes, it is 100% usable with AF film body. Even 101% as my Z-1p focuses automatically with 2x Kenko TC. Slowly, but firmly. Damned K20D don't even try with TC attached :(

Random tourist (Tallinn Old City is full of 'em) shot at f/5.6. I was going to shoot a church tower in background and she simply walked into the frame...
http://nagi.ee/photos/photo_sizes.php?id=10408771&size=o&album_id=148643
(full size, untouched jpeg from camera)

So, boys and girls, we're doomed. There's nothing to whine about Pentax (long zoom) lenses quality any more - all those hundreds and thousands of crappy pictures will be our own fault.

BR, Margus

Jack Davis wrote:
LoL..