On Sun, May 03, 2009 at 10:47:16PM +0200, Tim Øsleby scripsit:
> http://www.diskusjon.no/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=298596
>
> Cropped only for compositional purposes. Some LR tweaks. No doupht,
> resolution is a lot better than cropped images from DA* 300.
> Shit. Now I'm addicted to using the big canon again.
> So much for my intentions on working on my skills to get closer. I
> directly blame you folks ;-)

Get closer *and* use the canon.  That way, you'll get something where
all that lovely wet-feather-end iridescence in the dipper's back can be
the central compositional element. :)

-- Graydon, who is impressed with the amount you've got already, really