On 1 Jan 2002 at 1:50, Matamoros, Cesar A. wrote:

>  I wonder how the LX owners will react.  Just remember that
> underneath the new skins they are still an LX ;-)  Seeing my original with
> in White Cobra I really noticed how worn the camera is, still does not deter me
> from taking it out whenever I can.  I guess the MZ-S will take a back seat while
> I take the 'new' LXs out for a spin.

Hi César,

I'm not that much into snake skin however it is certainly an interesting
concept, and definitely distinctive, you sound well pleased :-)

What I didn't see on the site was that there was no plain (cow, buffalo etc)
leathers which I would consider. One question about the new cladding: The
original leatherette goes a couple of mm underneath the film memo holder which
is plastic welded to the back so how was the new back door leather cut and how
was it fitted?

Cheers,
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA