Lovely lighting, good capture.

Regards,

John
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of AlunFoto
[alunf...@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 May 2009 21:41
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO - Bird by inspiration

With all the bird PESOs on the list these days, I had a moment of
inspiration this afternoon and went off to Østensjøvannet to practice
with the 600mm again. Unfortunately, none of the more interesting
species were out and about, so I had to settle for various
incarnations of flying rats (aka. Canada geese, Hooded gulls and
mallards). But they're good as training anyway. Here's one I liked a
bit:

http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/displayimage.php?pos=-190

1/800s, f/5.6, ISO 400

Jostein