Yeah... I thought you would have been lying down to get that low-level looking shot.

--

Christian
http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/

mike wilson wrote:
More than a bit 8-)
---- AlunFoto <alunf...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think the focal length deceives a bit.
Someone has uploaded a pic of the place here:
http://www.panoramio.com//photo/11376720
I was sitting on a small camping chair on the grass between the fence
and the water, beyond the tree. The lens was maybe 60-70cm above the
water.

Jostein