Boris Liberman wrote:
Hi!

This time I decided that I could post a PESO of exclusively Galia's shots.

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.com/2009/05/peso-2009-017.html

For those who hadn't seen my face yet, there is one there...

Be brutal and honest. Comments about my beard will be disregarded ;-). I am too lazy to shave.

Boris

She's going to thank you in years to come for encouraging her, Boris. Nice.

I shoot, I don't test either. But for the common good, those DA tests are coming up. I'd have them now, but the Noritsu at my local has gone kaput, so they have to send out the film while they source a new machine. There are some surprises in there I think (to me at least).

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc