Boris Liberman escreveu:
Haven't got anything just yet, but I don't give up hope.

Derby Chang wrote:

I promised I'd send Boris a few more tests of DA lenses on film. That is one BORING way to spend a morning, but the results are interesting. The files are on their way to you via yousendit, Boris

DA14: Pretty obvious this wasn't going to be usable on film. What was interesting was the funky combo distortion outside of the APS-C frame. I'm sure my walls don't look like that, or I'll have to call a structural engineer

DA35 Macro: Vignetting on the corners that is marginally ok by the time you stop down to f8. Then at f16 and f22, the vignetting reappears, and sharper in the corners

DA50-200: This was a surprise. I thought it might have been usable part way through the zoom range. But nup. Lots of vignetting

DA10-17: Very interesting "image circle" at 10mm and 12mm (you'll see what I mean). But it probably is quite a usable fishy on film from 14mm to 17mm. Sun came out while I was doing this lens, but I don't think that really matters given the effect.

Camera: PZ-1
Film: XP2
Scanner: Coolscan IV

Derby