-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Gary L. Murphy
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 3:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Showpiece Pentax LX w/FA-1 Finder--Gooeyduck!

On Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:36:41 -0500, Fred wrote:

>There are some here who already know better than to buy from Mr.
>Gooeyduck (although "your mileage may vary").

As you say "your milage may vary"...

I've had nothing but excellent transactions from Marv. He has always been
straightforward and honest with
me and I have yet to have a single problem with him. I both purchased and
sold camera gear from/to him.

>We are fortunate that his conceit causes him to put his name right
>into the subject of the listing, making his listings easy to spot
>(and to skip).

Tell me Fred, what exactly has he done to you to warrant this?

Later,
Gary

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com