From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
jtainter
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:26 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: DA* 60-250 focus tests

"The autofocus is very close, so I don't think I'll adjust it. It
appeared
to be right on at 60mm and registered  a wee bit of front focus at
250mm."

Congratulations on getting the lens.

Pentax's recommendation for AF testing with a zoom lens is to do it at
an intermediate focal length. But it sounds like you'll find it okay.

Reports on this lens so far look favorable.

Joe

follow the directions.