From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Margus Männik
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 3:29 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: DA* 60-250 arrived

Congrats!
.... and wasn't that you, who wanted to buy some Tamron... ;) DA*60-250
is expensive lens and worth of every penny. Yesterday I made some direct comparisons with DA*50-135 (my favorite zoom so far!) and now it seems that I'll sell my DA*50-135.

BR, Margus

paul stenquist wrote:
It showed up just before dark, and I only played with it a bit. But it
has a wonderful feel. Zero wobble when extended. Solid as a rock.I noticed that with the K20d and battery grip, it seems to balance perfectly on the tripod foot.

 I shot a bit. The bokeh looks fabulous. First impression is that
autofocus is right on, and the focus field appears to be flat. I'll check that more carefully tomorrow. Perhaps I'll even make a few photographs.
Paul

follow the directions.

follow the directions.