Your going to need an angel to help you on this one. The DA 12-24 sells for
$260 more than the DA 10-17 at B&H.

Would you believe 240

Well hey, my car died today and the corpse is worth about that much. Anyone want to trade their 12-24 for a 10-17 and a 1995 Chevy Cavalier LS that is only firing one cylinder? It's like pulling a Ford F250 with a lawnmower engine!

John
(file this under "Disablement," since I think I posted an "Enablement" when I got the car a couple years ago)

P.S.: I'm just kidding.  The car's not worth that much. ;)

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/calemp