Chris,

Most 1 hour places don't do slides, but you can ask around and find a
place that does it on site.  Turn around time is usually a few hours.
Price should be $5-$8 per roll of 36.  Prints can be made from slides.
There are many places that do it. I have had good luck and reasonable
prices from The SlidePrinter in Denver.  They will send you prepaid
mailers and cover shipping costs.

Alternatively, you can scan and print slides digitally on an inkjet.
That is what I usually do now.

Bruce Dayton