On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 02:08:14PM -0400, John Francis scripsit:
> On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 11:44:39AM -0600, William Robb wrote:

2m = HDMI max cable length on the basic specs for the transmitters.
(Max for the cable tech is 50 feet.)

Wireless eats batteries, and is hard, if you have to consider the case
of four or five such cameras right next to each other, so I think it
would pretty much have to be a cable accessory.

Custom cabling, sure, they could do much longer, but that'd probably
take significant development effort.  I'd much rather have the 2m
version than not have the 5 or 10 m version with the custom fibre optic
cable.

-- Graydon, who figures one of the controls normally on the grip is a
shutter button