On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 02:36:04PM -0700, Bruce Dayton wrote:
> Saw this little blurb in the Washington Post online:
>
> "The K-7 also has a unique, nifty feature that uses the camera's
> accelerometers to create an "electronic level" for perfectly straight
> shots. Depending on the tilt of the camera, a read-out on the camera's
> screen shows the user whether the K-7 is perfectly level or slightly
> tilted to one side."
>

> That is kind of cool sounding.

If you check the DPR archives, you'll see that it is one of the
features that I asked for many months ago. While I don't claim that
Pentax reads my posts and listens to me, I am heartened that they see
and address the same things that bother me. While the K20 improves almost
all of the performance issues, and many of the UI issues of the K100,
the K7 seems to address a lot of the things on my wishlist from the
K20.

I am very curious to see how much the low light/high ISO performance
has been improved.

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.