----- Original Message -----
From: "Graydon"
Subject: Re: K-7 composition shift question

> To correct keystone effects, you'd have to be able to tilt the sensor
> relative to the focal plane, which I don't think you can do.

This isn't correct.
To correct keystoning, the sensor has to be parallel to the object being
photographed.
With a view camera, generally one would raise the lens to include the top of
the building, I suppose with sensor shift, one could lower the sensor to do
the same thing.
I don't think there will be enough sensor shift to make a heck of a lot of
difference WRT this. I expect it will still be something best done in post
processing.

William Robb