Of course you need it! That deep seated wanting is but a sign of unconscious
recognition of fundamental drives which must be satisfied if your karma is
to remain in balance! Or whatever. However, you may also want to consider
this other ebay item, or something like it . . .
 <http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1682474066>

Stan