Even though I do not like Ricewhine, his blog shows a picture of great
interest IMO.
It shows K-7 compared to a couple competitors cameras. Difference is
quite stunning IMO.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3583/3543097453_a2f1101bda_o.jpg

K-7 is smaller than K20D and almost exactly the size of K200D.
Canon, Nikon and Olympus cameras look a bit ridiculously big compared
to the K-7.
Nice job Pentax. Now, maybe the size is too small for some of us,
we'll have to have one in hands to judge.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille