On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 11:06 AM, P. J. Alling <p_all...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sadly Health and Fitness are two things, as evidenced by the number of "Fit"
> individuals suddenly who drop dead each year.

Far fewer fit individuals drop dead each year than unfit.  Of course
the "classic" example of a fit guy dropping dead is Jim Fixx, the
famous running and fitness advocate.  He died of a rare and almost
undetectable heart defect that had nothing to do with his fitness
level.

Health and fitness may be two different things, but they are certainly
related.  On the whole, I'd prefer to be fit than unfit.

cheers,
frank