From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Matthew Miller
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 4:47 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: CA correction on the K-7

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 11:57:37PM -0400, John Francis wrote:
> Apparently (from posts on the DPReview forum) this takes *several
> seconds* per exposure.  Sounds hard to believe, but if this is true I
> guess it's not all that useful.

Yeah, seriously. Although the in-camera raw conversion can still do it.
If the feature turns out to be debilitating 3-4 seconds downtime after I
click would definitely cause me to miss shots. On the other hand, maybe
I can learn turn it on sometimes simply to force myself to be more
deliberate in my shooting. :)

--
Matthew Miller           mat...@mattdm.org          <http://mattdm.org/>
The Definitive Pentax P-TTL Flash Model Guide: <http://pttl.mattdm.org/>