Hi Dan

That first image is spectacular but I think the pale sky spoils the
second one.

By the way I took a quick look through some of the work in your
photo.net galleries.  Some great stuff there but I only just scratched
the surface (it would take me about a year to do the galleries justice!)
 I like the Ireland work and I spotted a Banksia menziesii among your
Flowers and Trees gallery - very nice.

Like the self portrait too...

Cheers

Brian