Volkswagen of course...

Christine Aguila wrote:
Well, William, what does the VW stand for?  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Robb" <war...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 12:48 AM
Subject: Re: Oh another K-7 thread...

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Poirier"

Yes, I was going to slip quietly away, but I made the mistake of looking at one last message. That combined with a slow evening and two near-lethal martinis from my darling wife led me astray. Normally I'm the soul of discretion and moderation, and would never venture to intrude on the proceeedings of this august group. (Actually, I realy enjoy the PDMl- have been a lurker since the mid-nineties, but am usually too tied up with other stuff to participate consistently.)

jeeze, I hope you didn't take that personally or anything.

William Robb

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn
fool, and he might possibly be a damned soul; but if he may not, he is not a
free man any more than a dog.

        --G. K. Chesterton