From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
John Francis
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 12:42 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Pentax K7

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 08:57:03AM -0600, William Robb wrote:

> [...]

I agree, although I'd shift the comparison timeframe a little earlier.
The MX was small, fully-featured for what it claimed to be, and pretty
successful. It was also aimed at the low end of the pro market (and had
a 5ps drive :-)

Interestingly enough the competition then for that style of camera was
also Olympus, with their OM-1.

follow the directions.