> If you do need 2 or more rows I would give every image a white border
> and stack them randomly like a pile of pictures on a table (including
> some random rotation)

Which would be much more easily done with FotoFusion instead of PhotoShop. I'm remembering you have that software - am I wrong?

-p

Toine wrote:
Do you really need 2 rows of photos? One row is easier to do if you
don't want to crop everything to the same dimensions. And one row
could do without blending overlap.
If you do need 2 or more rows I would give every image a white border
and stack them randomly like a pile of pictures on a table (including
some random rotation)

Toine