Very good capture Bob. Agree white should not offer detail other than any other colors or shades (didn't work so well this transtation, but I always get tired by this time of night).

I keep trying to adjust the horizon, CCW just a little bit... minor nit indeed. One shot or did you bracket?

LF

Bob W escreveu:
A picture:

http://www.web-options.com/L1000308.jpg

The highlights, particularly the child's face, look blown out, but they're
not really. Sometimes there is no detail in white.

Bob

Luiz Felipe
luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
http://techmit.com.br/luizfelipe/