I'm wondering if anyone is going to shoot some 35mm film there.  I
was thinking of sending the remainder of my film in the freezer to
someone so that it could be shared/used out there.  Got some Agfa
Ultra 100, Fuji Reala, Konica Impressa 50 and some High speed Ilford
B&W among a few other rolls of various brands.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 11:22:05 AM, you wrote:

MR> Scott Loveless wrote:

>>Are 8 rolls of 120 and 2 rolls of 220 enough?

MR> If not, I've got some in the freezer. I was going to send a post
MR> asking "who's shooting medium format at GFM?" anyway.

>>Who's representing the Brotherhood this year?

MR> I'll be bringing the 67 or the 645. Haven't decided which yet.

>>Where can I find a cleft stick?

MR> Bob Walkden is the keeper of the cleft sticks. Have him ship you a few
MR> by overnight express. Expensive but worth it.

>>Is there enough Dr. Pepper to keep Doug in check?

MR> It doesn't keep him in check. Quite the opposite, in fact (check the
MR> caffeine content of that stuff).

MR> --
MR> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
MR> PDML@pdml.net