Collin wrote:

>Pittsburgh ... let's see.
>That's only 3 hours from Columbus!
>We'll have to get together sometime.
>The old buildings around downtown might be interesting.
>The river ... not too much.  Maybe outside of town.
>Get into the mountains for the most fun.
>There's also the Pirates.  (I might come over when the Cubs are in.)  And
>the Steelers.  (But I don't really like football.)
>
>Enjoy yourself,
>
>Collin
>
>BTW, what does your SO do?

Hey, we were considering a move to Columbus last year! My S.O. was offered
the job but we couldn't believe the real estate prices in Columbus - Pittsburgh
is actually much more affordable. She had to turn down the Columbus job
because of the cost of housing.

Mark

P.S. She's a doctor (pathologist specializing in pediatric bone & soft tissue
tumors). She'll be be working at Pittsburgh Children's Hospital. I'll be
looking for some kind of work in Pittsburgh too, I expect ;)

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com