Sorry to hear about your daughter.  You made the right call, family first.

This is my first time going after many years of wishing, dont be
disheartened, you'll eventually get there.

gonz

--
Rhetoric is a poor substitute for action, and we have trusted only to
rhetoric. If we are really to be a great nation, we must not merely