I had the fortune of being in a good place at a good time - this
Egret (pretty sure it is) was just waiting for me and the light was
that golden glow at the end of the day.

I have posted a sequence - and am hoping that you all can give me
some ideas on what to do with it - Keep a sequence, or pick one or a
few - any suggestions would be appreciated, as well as what you think
overall.

After clicking on the link, just click the 'Next' link at the top of
the page to see the next one.  Thanks in advance!

Pentax K20D, Sigma 100-300/4 EX @300mm
ISO 800, 1/3000 sec @ f/8, Handheld

http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd20_0469.htm

--