I'm with Doug in thinking that this is a good masthead but is too much
for a logo.  A logo doesn't even need to be one of your photos.

Until I looked I had been worried about directional integrity, so many
groupings like this are spoilt by higgledy-piggledy flows of movement
within individual pictures that conflict with the overall layout.  If
your homepage version is more recent than your flickr version (I'm
backtracking from Pauls suggestion), then all you need do is flip-flop
the flower at top-right so that you have a directional consistency
from the centre outwards.

As a matter of personal taste I'd be inclined to lose the cat, not
because I'm a cat hater (I like them) but because everyone with both a
camera and a cat eventually puts a cat-picture on the web.  They are a
cliche of the age, and say nothing about your professional capability.
 Put catpix in the body of your website by all means, but not on the
masthead or logo.

If you plan to do pet portraiture as a business then disregard the
preceding rant :-)

regards, Anthony

   "Of what use is lens and light
    to those who lack in mind and sight"