JCOC> Dont forget the Mamiya Sekor 21mm F4 in screwmount. Great lens.
JCOC> Very sharp, contrasty and little distortion. Last one I saw on
JCOC> ebay went for $200.
JCOC> JCO

Although it's maybe off-topic (nothing is off-topic when discussing
Screwey stuff!), is that a retrofocus lens? I remember reading and
talking about a ? Mamiya ? M42 21mm lens which was non-retrofocus (like
Leica M or LTM) type, and needed a M42 body with MLU, much like the
early Nikkor 21mm, and use of accessory viewfinder.  Thanks!

Good light,
   Frantisek Vlcek