Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

Thanks Joseph.

From: Joseph McAllister <pentax...@mac.com>

There's one in every outdoor cafe. And you found her.
Nice tonality and presentation. Lots of freckles, or Tri-X filter?
Did you wait for a "gotcha" moment? I would have!  :-)

She's a barista at the local coffee shop where I stop for my cup on my morning walks. When she goes on break, if I'm there, she comes out and sits at the table with me, chatters about stuff. Nice gal, funny. I did get a nice shot of her face, but I promised her I wouldn't post it anywhere.

good for you, Godders... :-) I presume you showed here these and got permission too, yes?

ann

Hey, it was film! Didn't notice until my third look!

yes, Kodak Advantix B&W 400. About five years out of date ... not one of my frozen stock ... so the images have a very heavy, grainy "stressed" feel. It's fun.

Godfrey

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3330/3579077139_021d427ae1_o.jpg
080 - "Resistance" - Sunnyvale 2009
Contax Tix - Kodak Advantix B&W 400