I was so "up" from my time at the mountain that I ended up driving nonstop home, chasing the moon. Was so great to meet all these names from the list and to be so accepted. Left at about 2:00pm Eastern and pulled into my drive at 4:30am Central. While trying to struggle with the front door at home, Diane opens it and says, "Oh!, I thought it was the cat wanting in."

I have gotten some sleep but seem to be only operating at 50% or so. Will post more later, Christine told me I must post. Much to do here to catch up on my chores. I knew I should have mowed the yard before I left for GFM.

Anyone that wonders if they should attend GFM, one simple answer, YES!

Could anyone that attended the Sunday morning presentation by Pam Barbour, could you please email that url she gave us, off list?

Later

Ted

ps I also ended up bringing home more beer than I took.