B&H started showing the 2000 reflex a couple of months ago I believe. The last
version of this lens was an M, and it was in production from 1982 to 2004. An
earlier K version was produced from 1979 to 1982, and I think it was identical.
Perhaps Pentax told B&H that they had enough parts to assemble a couple of
them. At one time B&H promoted the FA 600/4 in the same manner. They're
probably considered a good clearing house for limited-production specialty
items. Or maybe B&H found some NOS glass in the back room. It's anybody's guess.
Paul
Paul