On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 03:05:36PM -0300, Luiz Felipe wrote:
> Larry, the framing is the main problem with this shot, as you have
> enough space above her head. Interesting location, too.

At first I was going to crop it tight, but then I decided that I liked
the redwood stump.

That was shot in my backyard. As I've said, I'm spoiled, the
dancefloor in my backyard is next to the redwood grove that overlooks
the river. For what it's worth, that stump was almost certainly a
living tree when Mary was trying to figure out how to explain her
condition to Joseph.

I've had problems shooting that stump before, but this time I brought
the studio strobes out, and that made all the difference.

    lrc

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.