From: frank theriault <knarftheria...@gmail.com>

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3587/3578924004_4f09cd150b_o.jpg
079 - "Self Portrait On Walk" - Sunnyvale 2009
Contax Tix - Kodak Advantix B&W 400 film
scanned with Nikon LS-40 - processed in Lightroom
?flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/3578924004/

Did you lose weight?

Seriously, I know I've never met you, but from other pix I've seen of
you, I recall your face looked rounder.

Whatever the case may be, cool shot!

Thanks!
Perhaps on the weight loss. The scale doesn't say it, but i notice clothes fitting me differently since I re-started my morning walks. I've got the bicycle cleaned up and going for rides now too.

BTW, saw your "big changes" note. Good luck out on the road again!

From: Luiz Felipe <luiz.fel...@techmit.com.br>

Sorry, Godfrey... not my type. The photo is interesting...

LOL! My boyfriend will be relieved. ];-)

---

From all the messages, it seems the GFM event went well and the K7 looks to be a significant improvement for Pentax users. Great stuff! I've been skimming the digests but been pretty busy working on projects right now, haven't had time to interact as much.

Godfrey