Pre-ebay sale:

As a means of generating funds towards a MZ5n or Z1P, I am offering the
following for sale.

MX (Chrome) - SN 9424598. In excellent condition, still has plastic on base
plate. No dings. No signs of wear such as brassing or scratches. Meter
working and
accurate (at least compared to my Super A). Cover for winder mechanism is
present. I replaced the old (faded) cloth Pentax strap with a newer nylon
one (Pentax). Two minor problems - Mirror box and back cover foam needs
repalcing. Secondly, the little black plastic bit that covers the centre of
the self timer lever is missing. Comes with MX manual.

Winder MX - SN 1243812. Excellent condition. No cracks, scratches etc. Works
perfectly. Foam inside is "tacky". Comes with manual.

SMC Pentax 1:2/35 (52mm). SN 5262292. This lens appears to be in excellent
condition. I've only had it for approx. 8 weeks. I have only taken B&W pics,
and all appear to be OK. No obvious signs of wear. No scratches of damage to
front or rear elements. Movement of barrel is smooth, aperture ring movement
feels precise and positive. The does not come with original front or rear
caps, or a case.

I am happy to ship anywhere on mutually agreeable terms, at buyers expense.
I shall cover insurance. Also willing to split if no takers for the three
items together.

I am asking USD$250 for the three items together. Please respond off list if
interested.

Or individually
MX - USD$160
Winder MX - USD$60