Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "P. J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: SMC A* 300mm f4.0 no longer focuses to infinity!

Christian wrote:
Bob W wrote:
it's because as we get older, and as this little blue ball continues its
voyage through the darkness, infinity gets closer and closer.

hmmmm if the universe is expanding wouldn't infinity be getting farther and farther?

Damn Christian beat me to it. I could say great minds think alike but that would probably be insulting somebody.

You probably went to different schools together.....

--G. K. Chesterton