Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I advertise my MX FS, my super A decides to
throw a wobbly. The shutter is stuck shut! I've tried everything from taking
the batteries out, setting the self timer, attaching the Winder MEII,
removing the film etc. Nothing works. The camera acts as if it's dead. Is
there a way of mechanically completing the shutter cycle so as I can see if
the camera is OK. I did notice on the last of film a few crossed frames and
a few blank ones. Just before the shutter problem occurred, I "think" the
shutter tripped at the end of the wind on stroke, that is, i didn't press
the shutter button.

Any ideas welcome.

Thankyou to all for the interest in my MX and Winder and K35/2. I shall be
replying to all concerned off list.

Darryn Richter
Adelaide Australia