From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Larry
Colen
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 12:24 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Consumer Reports on "cool cameras"

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 11:15:09AM -0400, Desjardins, Steve wrote:

> We have a simple plan. We buy Subaru cars and Ford trucks.  Both
> have worked well for us.  Subarus have their quirks and some odd
> repairs, but are generally very reliable and handle well.

I *hate* the steering boxes in Ford trucks. I've driven on mountain
roads in cars where I've moved the steering wheel less than the play
in most Ford truck steering boxes.

Subie's do pretty well, but if you push them at all, you *have* to
trailbrake to get them to turn in. Though powering out of the esses in
a power induced four wheel drift in a 4WD can be a lot of fun.

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.