Wow.

I've had only three cars in my driving life.

18 - 1972 Mercury Capri. It had a 2600cc V6 in a body that didn't weigh very
much, especially mine since I only had the passenger seat in the car half the
time. I wrecked it twice, the last time I lost the entire steering rack.
Shouldn't have put any money into at that point but did anyway.

20 - 1989 Dodge D50 pick up (Mitsubishi Mighty Max). I worked at a Dodge
dealership from 1988-1992 so I got the truck for $100 over invoice cost. White
with "light buckskin" interior. I went on the dealer trade to pick it up and so
I drove it when it only had 3 miles on the OD. It cost me $172.66 a month for
60 months (10,359.60). I paid it off about a year early. I had that truck for
14 years and when I sold it in 2003 it had fewer than 95,000 original miles on
the 90Hp 4 cylinder.

34 to present- 2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab. I ordered this one from the factory
and paid cash for it. It has has every option available except for the rear
window defrost which I felt I could live without and got the sliding rear
window instead (mutually exclusive options), and the largest V8 option. It is
rear wheel drive, but I think if I had to do it over I would have gone with the
4X4. It's been a great truck and it was one of the last in the "diesel tractor"
body styling. I decided against the larger 5.9L V8 that they were putting into
the RT trucks as that got like 12MPG. I opted for the 4.7L instead. This turned
out to be a good decision when gas hit $4 a gallon. I did opt for a 3.92 rear
end with Limited Slip. The truck is torquey as hell. I love my truck. I'm not
sure I'll ever own a car, I think I might just be a truck guy for life. But, if
someone wants to buy me a Challenger with a Hemi I wouldn't say no.

;-)

-Brendan