> Subject: Re: Super Takumar 135/2.5
>

> The lens you want will be marked "Super-Multicoated-Takumar". If
> it doesn't
> and if the price is right it will be a good lens. However the multicoated
> with 6 elements (count 12 reflections) is among the best ever made.
>
> Bob

FYI,

I will be putting one of the 6 element SMC Takumar
135mm F2.5 lenses on ebay this week. I agree, its
an outstanding lens, even wide open its nice. It's
less common than the earlier 5 element version in my
experience.

The 135mm F2.5 SMCP (k) lens is the same formula
I believe. But the screwmount is mechanically
better. The focus feel is so silky smooth on the
screwmount, not quite as nice on the K mount.
JCO