I am trying to figure out which Pentax bodies offer spot metering, because I
don't have an external spot meter and I do need an extra body, so I thought
I could combine these . From what I have found out (mainly from Bojidar
Dimitrov's page), Pentax bodies can be divided into two categories: the
bodies in which you can choose spot metering dependless of the exposure mode
and the ones that can use spot metering only in manual (or hypermanual)
mode. So the two groups are as follows:

First group
Z1, Z1p
Z5, Z5p
MZS
MZ3
MZ5
MZ5n

Second group
SF7/SF10
Z10, Z10p
Z20, Z20p
Z50, Z50p

Is the above correct or I am missing something here? (to be honest I can't
understand why the "flagship" of the SF series, the SFXn, doesn't offer spot
metering, and the same applies to the MZ7, which is one of the more recent
Pentax bodies...)

Thanks in advance
Chris