Christine Aguila wrote:
I've read all the posts to this thread--I'll only add that I took a shot of Matt indoors in low light at 3200 ISO and it was the best 3200 ISO shot I've seen on a Pentax camera. I showed it to Doug & Cory--Cory said, "Hey, that's usable." I thought so too. Is it possible to show that pic, Doug or are there restrictions or did it get deleted? If so, no biggy. Cheers, Christine

yep, there are restrictions. Nothing above 1600 yet; they're still working on the firmware.