To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 9:43 AM
Subject: Introduction With Some Photos

Hello,

since I'm really new to this list I wanted to introduce myself. My name
is Thomas and I'm currently living in Düsseldorf, Germany.

And since a photo says more than words, I just give you the link to my
photo gallery at 23.

<http://www.23hq.com/tehabe>

Photo prior Christmas 2008 where made with a Canon Ixus 55 or 430. After
Christmas mostly with a Pentax K-m and an DA-L 18-55 kit lense, since I
currently just have that one lense.

I hope you like some of the photos and if you don't, I would appreciate
any pointers to improve my photos.

Thomas