There seems a consensus on this point.  We talked about it at the (very
enjoyable) Oxford PDML today.  The difference is between an Artistic Shot
(without the woman in the blue jacket) and the Shot that Reflects My Memory of
the Situation (which includes her, and better reflects the wet, blustery day it
was).

Ah, the tribulations of Art...

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW