On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 05:34:29PM -0700, Larry Colen wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 08:56:24PM +1000, Brian Walters wrote:
> >
> > The original sky was particularly bland so I've substituted a new one.
> > Was that wrong?.....
>
> Not at all. That's the difference between art and journalism.

I don't see this as being a problem, even as an image closer
to the "journalism" side of the fence than the "art" side.

As art, for example, you could have a green (or purple, or
polka-dotted ...) sky.  For an image merely entitled "Junkyard
Holden", not "Junkyard Holden, 3rd June, 2009" or whatever,
this degree of manipulation seems perfectly acceptable; I'm
sure there are days when the sky looks pretty much like that.