Nice shots Bill.  Are these the old family homestead?  How did you
gain such a high prespective in the shots?  You seem to be almost
above them looking down (except tor the church).
There is a lack of roads and wires in these photos that really adds to
the sense of open space.  We have open space in Illinois, but Edison
is always butting in.
Regards,  Bob S.