From: "Bob W"
I also confuse record store workers when i ask for the latest album
> from so and so.
> > They look confused trying to figure out what an album is. >

aren't they called albums any more? When did that happen? What are they
called now?

They're called CDs now.

They're also not called "record stores" anymore either. If you can find a genuine "record" store ... they do still exist for audiophiles ... they'll know what an album is.

The CD is almost obsolete as a distribution means now. Kids don't buy CDs anymore, they download whatever they want. If they want it on a CD, they burn it there themselves.

It's only old farts like me who still buy CDs ... and I don't buy that many anymore.