I recently got two older lenses for my Z1-p - the M SMC 2,8:28 and the M
SMC 3,5:135. According to my (swedish) camera-manual when using the
in-built flash or external flashes with lenses made before the Pentax
A-series the Z1-p should use a shutter speed of 1/60 s in whichever mode.
Actually, however, it always sets the shutter speed to 1/250 s - at least
according to the viewfinder and LCD-display. Does the Z1-p have a problem
or is the manual wrong? Maybe any Z-1p-user can find an answer or has a
better manual.
Thanks
Peter