First gallery from me since last year sometime, I think :/

Sorry if the link wraps...

http://www.multisport.net.nz/photos/203-2009-06-21-brass-monkey-race-1.html

I used the K10D with FA*24mm f/2.0, FA* 200mm f/2.8, F* 300mm f/4.5 and 43mm Limited lenses.

I took most of the photos using the 200mm but I was really struggling for focus as the light was quite dim and I was shooting close to wide- open at 400ASA to get a decent shutter speed. It probably didn't help that I'd left the body in AF-S until quite late in the session.

I probably had about 4 out of 5 photos unusable due to being out of focus. On the upside it made editing easy, but this photo is one I'd have really liked to get in focus.

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/temp/got-away.html

I'm looking at getting a cheap pair of waders for next time as it was really hard to find a good spot on the river. I am looking at getting some anyway for clearing up the river at the back of our property.

Cheers,
Dave